Tuesday, December 26, 2006



BlueCoyote Monster Dinotte Taillight Mount

Finally, I was able to mount a Dinotte Taillight on the rear of my Monster. Based upon the brilliant inspiration of my fellow BROLer, BlueCoyote, I removed two of the small bolts that secure the carbon fiber headrest to the back of my hardshell seat. Trice sends this interesting little all purpose mount with the custom trikes. The Dinotte taillight rests nicely on this mount. I was able to insert the two headrest screws through the holes of the Trice mount and then through the headrest and into the back of the hardshell seat. With the help of a couple of plastice zip ties (what would we do without them?) I further secured the Trice mount to the back of my seat. The taillight is in exactly the right position for optimal visibility. I was also able to secure the battery pack pouch to the back of the headrest using plastic zip ties. Worked out perfectly.

No comments: