Monday, July 10, 2006


I have reluctantly decided to put my XXL on the market. This is a great trike in excellent condition, but I cannot justify keeping after my recent purchase of a used Trice Monster. I would like to find a good home for the trike: Mileage - about 3,000.

Shimano XT triple front derailleur, Shimano XTR rear derailleur, Shimano XTR crankset - MTB style chainset (22/32/44 and 11-34 rear cassette). SRAM 89 chain, Velocity Aeroheat wheels, Front and rear mudguards, Rear rack and Navaro rack trunk, Avid mechanical disc brakes and Avid levers, New Terracycle Ti idler (no chain tubes, but I'll supply the tubes and old idler if buyer wants to install them. I just installed three new Schwalbe Marathon Slick tires that have 0 miles on them. There are two water bottle cages mounted under the seat, one on each side. There is an accesories mount on the frame and a computer sensor mount.

Price $4100 plus shipping.

I live in Atlanta and will deliver the trike within Georgia or thereabouts. Otherwise I'll pack and ship through local bike shop.

There is a Light and Motion decal on the boom, which I will remove at the buyers request. The Trice and XXL decals are in excellent codition. There are some minor scratches on the cross arm and main tube. There is a little paint discolorization and scratching on the chain side dropout from occasional chain rub. Until I recently installed the Terracycle titanium idler, I ran the XXL with a full set of chain tubes. The seat is in as new condition. BTW, there are two MirrorCycle mirrors attached just under the grips.

No comments: