Saturday, July 16, 2011

I woke early today so I could get in at least 50 miles before noon.  Weather was cloudy with a drizzle, which increased when I reached the Silver Comet Trail.  The forecast said 10 % chance of rain, not bad odds, so I persevered.  The rain stopped about 15 miles into the ride, although the sun didn't peak out until I was 1 mile from the finish.  The trail was wet, but I enjoyed the ride.  Did 50 miles to and from the Pumpkinhead Tressel trailhead (pictured here) of the Silver Comet.   Given the weather, I was surprised that so many riders where on the Trail.  Ran into one other recumbent rider on a Cruzbike Quest.  We talked about Cruzbikes before I sped up and headed for home.
I rode my Rans X-Stream, which is nicely dialed in and comfortable.


July 16 Nutrition
cronometer.com
Nutrition for today: 3457 Calories consumed, 2432 burned. 90% of nutrient targets achieved
 



Overate a little today, even with the 50 miles bike ride.  A little short on vitamin E.  Will add some sunflower seeds to morning smoothie.

No comments: