Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good workout today.  I decided to try changing my workouts and my schedule to allow more time (and energy) for cycling and other outside training.  The three day a week 3-way split routine was really tiring me out and I was having trouble with a reasonable cycling schedule.  So, I have moved to full body workouts in the gym instead of the 3-way splits.  I will do these every third day to give myself more bike time.  I'll experiment with this to see how it goes.



 My green smoothie this morning was made in the Vitamix with 2 cups of mixed frozen berries, 1 banana, 1 scoop of Vega Whole Plant Protein, 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds, 1/2 tbsp of sunflower seeds, 1 cup of kale and 3 cups of spinach.  For lunch I went to Sweet Tomatoes Salad Bar Restaurant and had a huge salad, baked potato and 1/2 cup of minestrone soup.  For dinner I had a large bowl of lentil, spinach and eggplant soup with whole wheat bread and hummus.  I snacked on bananas, dates and nuts after dinner.

No comments: