Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My legs were tired from the gym workout yesterday, but I went to Stone Mountain Park and did two hours (30 miles) of hill repeats, including the steep heart break hill.  The temperature was lower than it has been for the past couple of weeks, but the humidity was high.  Great ride and I was quite tired at the end.

For breakfast I had a green smoothie with orange, banana, Vega Whole Foods Health Optimizer, flax seeds, sesame seeds, kale and spinach.  For lunch I had a whole wheat tortilla with hummus, potato, brown rice, peppers and avocado plus several kalamato olives.  Dinner was spinach and black bean soup.  I was hungry a couple of hours later, and my calorie intake was a bit low so I made another smoothie with Vega, 2 bananas, 3 dates and some apple juice. 




No comments: